Sitat fra TMGs epostliste:
> —–Opprinnelig melding—–
> Fra: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] På
> vegne av Bob Velke
> Sendt: 7. februar 2014 17:52
> Til: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Emne: [TMG] TMG v9 is now available!
TMG v9 is now available!
This major update includes a variety of great new features that focus on making data entry faster and easier:
– Citations – You can now add a new source without leaving the Citation screen. If/when you want it, you can still click on the [+] button to add a source using the full power of the Source Definition Screen.
- Add Multiple People – You can now add shared events (e.g., Census) on the Add Multiple People and Add Family screens, including the role of each participant. To set up a shared event, click on Setup on that screen.
– Add Multiple People – You can now add an Age column with a Birth Date column. If an age and the event date are added for a person, the Birth date will be calculated automatically.
– Add Multiple People – A new Copy button allows you to copy the value in the top cell of a column to everyone else on that screen.
– Tag Type Definition – Reminders can now be added for roles.
– Tag Entry – Right-clicking in either principal ID number field offers an option to switch the Principal ID numbers.
– Tag Entry – The notice about irregular date entry has been revised to work better and to be more informative.
– Tag Entry – Reminders now show on the Add/Edit Witness screens. A role reminder will display if it exists and will change if you change the Witness roles. If no role reminder exists, the tag type reminder will display.
– Sentences – The right-click menus in the Sentence fields are much more informative about the role variables being selected.
– Sentences – A number of new variables for event tags have been added.
The “Subject” is the person about whom the current sentence is being constructed (the current Principal or the current Witness). These new variables are designed to make the global and custom sentences much more flexible.
[S] Subject, Full name
[S+] Subject, Full name without pronoun substitution
[SS] Subject, Possessive full name
[SG] Subject, Given name
[SF] Subject, First name
[SL] Subject, Last name
[SA] Subject, Age
[SE] Subject, Exact Age
[SP] Subject, Pronoun he/she
[SPP] Subject, Possessive pronoun his/her
[SM] Subject, Objective pronoun him/her
[SGS] Subject, Possessive given name
[SFS] Subject, Possessive first name
[SLS] Subject, Possessive last name
[SFATH] Primary name of the father of the Subject
[SMOTH] Primary name of the mother of the Subject
[SPAR] The parents of the Subject
[PL] Current Principal, Last name (i.e., surname)
[POL] Other Principal, Last name
[P1L] Principal #1, Last name
[P2L] Principal #2, Last name
[PLS] Current Principal, Possessive last name
[POLS] Other Principal, Possessive last name
[P1LS] Principal #1, Possessive last name
[P2LS] Principal #2, Possessive last name
[RL:rolename]: The last name of all the people assigned the given role
– Master Place List – A column for place styles has been added.
– …plus dozens of fixes to bugs that were brought to our attention by users.